Oct 27, 9:00 am – Belt Test
Oct 27, 6:00 pm – Halloween Party
Oct 27, 9:30 pm – Over Night Camp
- October Belt Test is scheduled on Saturday, October 27, 2017.
- Please Check your progress card and attendance to see if you are qualified for an upcoming test.
- Download the testing application from daehanma.com
- You may also pick up an application and fill out at the front desk.
- Please submit the application by October 45, 2017 at the front desk.
- No Regular classes during the testing time, nor the Gym is open all day.
- Halloween Party (6:00 pm – 9:30 pm)
- Dae Han Halloween Party is for students, parents, and their guests.
- No cost to attend the party
- Potluck dinner party
- Demo show
- Contests: Costume contest, Dance contest, Limbo contest
- 1st place = $100 Dae Han Gift Card
- 2nd place = $50 Dae Han Gift Card
- 3rd place = $20 Dae Han Gift Card
- Party schedule
- 6 – 7 = Dinner (Please don’t be late)
- 7 – 7:30 = Halloween performance
- 7:30 – 8 = Costume contest (Win a prize)
- 8 – 8:30 = Dance contest (Win a prize)
- 8:30 – 9 = Maze walk through
- 9 – 9:30 = Limbo contest (Win a prize)
- Please sign up at the front desk
- Over Night Camp
- Time: 9:30 pm – Sunday, 9:00 am
- Cost: $35 per person, $30 per person for additional family members or friends.
- We provide midnight snack, drink, and breakfast.
- Games and movies
- Guests are welcomed
- Please sign up ASAP as spaces are limited