The Dae Han Martial Arts Gym is free to any current student 15 years old and older. It is also available to martial artist family members at a reduced rate and to the general public for the regular gym rate.
Here at Dae Han we cherish the idea of “complete fitness,” in other words: variety is the key to being a healthy and fit individual. That’s why the top floor of Dae Han is our state-of-the-art fitness facility dedicated to weightlifting and cardiovascular health. Our streamlined facility includes everything that you could possibly need to increase strength, speed, muscle tone, mass, endurance, flexibility, and dexterity.
Some of our exercise implements include:
- Dumbbell free weights going from 2 to 60 lbs.
- An all in one smith machine/pull-up bar/squat/bench rack for safely performing Olympic style power lifts.
- A full range of fixed weight lifting machinery designed to hit all of the major muscle groups, and even some of the smaller isolated groups as well.
- Treadmills and elliptical machines.
- An indoor track for sprinting, walking, or jogging.
- Stretching aides to increase flexibility
You can enjoy all of this while enjoying an excellent view of our martial arts classes in either Dojang 1 or 2.
Whether your goals are to lose a few pounds for beach season or to beef up to Olympian proportions, the Dae Han Gym has every ingredient necessary to accommodate your fitness goals.
So cast off your limitations and begin your ascent into mastery!
- Upstairs Gym
- Only Martial Arts members and Gym Members are allowed upstairs. No one under 15 is allowed upstairs at any time with the exception of belt testing.
- All martial arts members over 15 can use the gym at any time for no additional charge.
- Gym hours are 8-8 weekdays and 8-5 Saturdays, except belt test mornings.
- Family members may register at the front desk and use the upstairs area for working out for $15.00 per month, per person.
- The Gym Area has the latest and best fitness equipment available for training.
- Selectorized Circuit
- Freemotion Circuit
- Free Weights
- Cardio Machines
- Running track
- If there are others waiting to use the cardio machines, limit your time to 30 minutes.
- The track is 1/15th mile and is cushioned with special rubber for easing stress on your knees and hips. Do Not Stop and watch the classes while on the track. Please keep moving so you avoid blocking others and distracting the class in progress.